Design and Installation
Our bespoke air conditioning design and installation is a cost effective and modern tool to facilitate a comfortable atmosphere.
Whether it be in the work-place or at home, our designs start with you!
We appreciate that all our clients have individual needs. For this reason, each of our systems is designed on a bespoke basis, tailored to you.
Following receipt of your enquiry, one of our expert Design Team members will visit your premises. They will discuss your needs and conduct a site survey.
During the survey we’ll take into consideration a host of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Size and shape of the space which the equipment has to impact
- Potential heat load from the occupants, equipment used within the building plus any additional sources of heat which need to be climate-controlled.
- Any major natural cool areas with in winter may need heat.
- The current use of the building in addition to how the space may be used in the future
- Any features of the premises, activities that take place there or any additional special requirements that might require the design and installation of our air conditioning solutions
Having considered the foregoing, we will then determine the most effective system for you, both in terms of budget / cost.
Our team member will be your main point of contact the from start to finish. We will assist in discussing all options, providing an in-depth explanation and being on hand to answer any questions.
Our air conditioning design and installation can be tailored around your working day. We will provide a work schedule that can be implemented to suit you and can be flexible. We will always try to minimise duration and disruption.
Climate Care UK will also be able to offer you a range of service and maintenance plans. These are designed to keep your system running to its full and efficient potential whist keeping costs down.
We offer a full parts and labour quality guarantee for a minimum of 5 years.
We can offer extended guarantees to suit your individual requirements.
Please see our Service and Maintenance programmes to see our fully covered options.