Service and Maintenance
Climate Care UK offer a range of air conditioning service and maintenance packages to suit all of your HVAC needs. We cover the UK for planned tailored packages to reactive breakdowns and call outs with an engineer aiming to be with you within 24hours of the initial call.
Planned maintenance contracts
Our planned maintenance contracts are specifically tailored to suit your individual environment and installation, whether we were the initial installers or there is an existing system. The frequency of our maintenance visits will be agreed with you, thereby ensuring optimum reliability and efficiency of your climate control system. Overall, a planned maintenance contract is to keep your equipment working efficiently with no unforeseen issues, or large unexpected costs.
What we can offer as part of the maintenance packages, all of which can be tailored to suit your individual requirements:
- Annual, biannual, or quarterly site visits.
- 7 day a week phone assistance or call back within 2 hours
- 7 day a week call outs
- Emergency call outs
- Best quality care and attention to all areas of the equipment every visit no matter the issue
- Work around you, we ensure minimal disruption to your working area.
- Quick and cost-effective quotations for any works which needs attention
- Emergency temporary solution whilst repair works are undertaken
- Proactive assessments of older units and products which may require updating, in order to run efficiently in conjunction with modern counterparts
A range of consumable products will also be used during our comprehensive maintenance visits including slime guard tablets, cleaning materials, tie wraps, connector blocks, nitrogen gas and lubricating oils when necessary.
Our maintenance site visits include;
- Check and clean the condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins
- Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
- Check all electrical connections
- Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices
- Check condensate pump and float/sensor
- Check and flush condensate drain and tray, descale and add water treatment as necessary
- Check condensate drain pipe work for water tightness
- Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
- Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
- Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
- Check expansion valves
- Check start and running current
- Check Delta T across coil in cooling and heating modes
- Check unit operation, controls and settings
- Ensure unit is clean and damage -free
Call us now to discuss with our engineers how a Planned Air Conditioning Maintenance Service from Climate Care UK can save you money. Build your tailored maintenance package today.
Also, if you take out our maintenance contract you will getting the best price we can offer plus a preferential rate on any future contract and installations as a friend of Climate Care UK.
Pay as you go and Reactive call outs or breakdowns
Climate Care UK can offer one off call outs for; under active units, breakdown of equipment, off the cuff check-ups. We would always advice customers looking to spend the least and have the most efficient equipment to look at the maintenance contract described above. Knowing that this is not always top of the priority list, don’t worry! We can help.
Once you give us a call we can come out and assess the site and units for you. We will give you our assessment and discuss the options for further works from there. Our rates are always competitive and aim to suit all budgets.